May 25, 2010

Meet the New End Table


Thank You, oh Diva of 1950's Atomic Ranch House for putting the spotlight on this humble blog with your most esteemed, magnificent and hip-happening site! (Isn't it nice to have friends in high places?) :)

Ahem, I didn't miss this following remark either:

"And if I am not mistaken, his whole house is decorated mid-century! If so, we want a tour!!"
Well ummm, that sounds like a challenge! Am I ready to present the man-cave for public viewing? Errr, not really... but I guess it's put-up or shut-up time, huh? Okay then... let it be known that I hereby declare there will be a tour of the pad forthcoming in the hopefully not too distant future (now where did I put that Electrolux???).

But in the meantime, here's my little kidney-shape table picked up off of Craigslist a few days ago. Nothing fancy, but look at those slim stilletto legs - not too shabby for $15.

6 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Yes, we want a tour of your man-cave lol... It's interesting to see the different ways different people furnish and decorate their mid-century homes. We mostly see women doing the decorating, but few men, so it's even more important! We want to see how a modern day Donald Draper lives mid-century hee hee.

And wow! Great score on that table! Oooo ahhh love the lamp too!

Hope said...

That is a sweet little table for sure!

Amber Von Felts said...

That's right, this blog circuit needs more dudes! I can't wait to see the man cave :-)

MoonDoggie said...

This 'sample shot' is a great teaser. I'm loving what I see already.

Space Commander said...

LoL... Don Draper I am Not! And we just live in a plain comfy little ol' ranch, nothing at all fancy here with our modern decor.

Thanks for all the compliments though! :)

Sudha said...

loved the table and the lamp...sigh!! want to touch and see the marvel

Related Posts with Thumbnails