May 15, 2010

Atomic Pad of the Month: May


1950 ... hollywood swank, originally uploaded by x-ray delta one.

For months now I've gotten out of the routine of doing this, and its high time I started it up again.

Yes, It's back!! Its time to announce the latest Atomic Pad of the Month. May I have the winning envelope please? And the winner for the month of May is:
"1950 ... Hollywood Swank" from x-ray delta one!

Many shades of gray and vivid burning red - No can do it quite like Hollywood can. All that's missing is Panavision!

By the way, is that shag growing on that chair to the left??

3 comments:

MoonDoggie said...

This looks so cosy - in a stylish way of course. Wish I was there.
Loving the new banner, by the way (new to me at least).

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Love it.

I keep meaning to do a list of movies with mid-century interiors.

Now what was the name of that 1950's movie with Judy Garland with singing and such in it? A Star Is Born. She had great interior. So did Auntie Mame who kept changing her interior as the decades went by. Her mid-century one was freakin' awesome. =D

Space Commander said...

Thanks MoonDoggie!

I remember the Auntie Mame one, it WAS awesome ;) Ohhh, there's tons of movies to add to that list! Remember the cliffside penthouse in Hitchcock's "North By Northwest"? I recorded that off of TCM just to see that place again and again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails