May 31, 2010

It's Memorial Day. It's Summertime. It's Tiki Time Again.

It's Memorial Day. Remember your loved ones today.

Mom and Dad while they were dating in the early Forties


Grandma & Grandpa G.


It's the start of the Summer season (the best season of all)! Swimming holes, barbecues, and travel dreams come true.

The wettest season of all!


And as it's the start of Summer, it's also annual Tiki Day at our humble atomic home as well. As part of this annual ritual, the Mighty Big Tiki Head would like to grant a safe and sane season, plentiful in summertime sunny goodness to you and yours. Aloha!

The Mighty Big Tiki Head

6 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Happy Memorial Day. Remembering my Dad, uncles and all those who served today.

I also have the sprinkler going on the front lawn. A sure sign of summer.

Still awaiting the tour of the Atomic Living castle. Love the Tiki!!

Space Commander said...

Yep yep, I know you are waiting... its been a very productive week and the tour got pushed to the side. But I have been working on the tour and taking new piccies. Everyhing's got to be just right before going public, and you kinda caught me off guard, yanno!

I carved that tiki for the backyard about 6 years ago. He's looking a bit less mighty nowadays LoL

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Ha ha, the day I take pics of each room, I will be shoving stuff into other rooms I'm sure! That's what all the slick mags do when they take photos of interior design. ;)

Maybe do one room at a time? Show us one a week? That way you can hide the dirty man cave socks. =P

Tiki looks just fine!

Space Commander said...

What? You don't wanna see my dirty man cave socks? That's what I use instead of the doilies. They lend the place "atmosphere" :D

MoonDoggie said...

I want a mighty big tiki head too!
And by the way, I think the aged look makes him seem even cooler!

Amber Von Felts said...

Thank you Mr. Tiki for bestowing good summertime fortune upon me~

Related Posts with Thumbnails