January 5, 2010

Meet the Imitation Hymalayan Nanny Goat Rug!

"Wooly Bully" area rug at Lowes, offered in off white and cocoa brown in a variety of dimensions.

OooOOoOo... it's just like walking on yogurt! My bare living room floor has been dying for some T.L.C. like this for far too long...

The search took me through large area rugs, small rugs, dark ones and light. I looked at antique rag rugs, cowhide rugs, faux fur rugs(???) and almost settled on noodle rugs. And then... When I saw this baby on the showroom floor, it was L-O-V-E. I love this area rug. I bought it, bundled her carefully in the red wagon and carried her over the threshold in to her new home.

Mind you, she has one fault to overlook, she tends to shed mini fluffs with traffic. But that's okay. This rug will gently kiss your toes all day long without complaint. Ahhh-hhh...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails